The Pines, Holywell Row, Bury St. Edmunds
4 bedroom Bungalow for sale: The Pines, Holywell Row, Bury St. Edmunds
- Prices reduced
- Incentives available until Xmas 2018 -Terms apply (contact office for details)
- Stamp duty, legal fees paid ( Contact office for details)
- Village location
- New Kitchen, new bathroom & floorings
- Fully refurbished throughout
- Air source central heating- with rebates of up to £5,000 ( Contact office for details)
- Immediate occupation available
DETACHED FOUR bedroom bungalow available to BUY TO LET investors which benefits from having a complete REFURBISHMENT in a VILLAGE location. Incentives available- Stamp duty and legal fee's paid* Terms apply (Contact office for details).
*Lounge *Kitchen/breakfast room *Four bedrooms *En suite to master *Bathroom
The Pines is a collection of 3 and 4 bedroom well proportioned family homes situated on the edge of the highly regarded village of Holywell Row.
*Incentives available until Xmas
*Stamp duty, legal fees paid
*New Kitchen, New bathroom& floorings
*Choice of plots
*Fully refurbished throughout
*Air source central heating- with rebates of up to £5,000
*Immediate occupation availableDESCRIPTION
See the STUNNING 3D Walk-through by clicking on the Virtual Tour tab (Similar property with same layout) This property is a detached four bedroom bungalow. A complete and comprehensive refurbishment has been carried out by the current owners. This includes a new kitchen, new bathrooom, new en suite, upvc windows and doors. The property also benefits from a study and modern open plan layout to the kitchen/dining/lounge. In addition there is a " utility cupboard" in the hallway to allow a washing machine and dryer to be located away from the kitchen area.
The property enjoys a renewable energy air source pump heating system. Owners will benefit from significantly lower energy costs and a RHI Government Grant paying approximately £4,500.00 (based on current rates and estimates) tax free over 7 years. The system also delivers mains pressure hot water for improved shower performance. The heating system has a 5 year manufacturer's warranty on the Air Source pump and a 2 year warranty on workmanship on the installation. (The terms of the grant are subject to change and there may be a 6 month waiting period, contact the office for details).
The property also benefits from good sized rooms,driveway to allow off street parking for 2-3 vehicles and good sized garden to rear. The refurbishment includes mostly re plastered, new electrical consumer unit, replacement doors and windows (unless existing were modern), fully repainted and new flooring throughout.
Available to Buy to Let investors, offering a yield of 6.5%. Tenant in fixed lease until 1st November 2019.
In order to purchase the property, buyers need to be in a proceed-able position and a non refundable reservation fee of £1000 is payable (this forms part of the purchase price).
Incentives available- Stamp duty and legal fee's paid* Terms apply (Contact office for details)
Parking: Garage and off street parking.
Gardens: To front and rear.
Heating: Air source central heating to radiators.
Doors/windows: UPVC Double glazed
Council tax band (2017/18): D £1,618.45
EPC rating band: (tbc)
Broadband: 2Mb Std, Min. 12Mb Fibreoptic
(Estimated download speed by BT on postcode)
THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES:-
With utility cupboard with space/plumbing for washing machine and space for condenser dryer.
LOUNGE: 12'6" x 11'4" (3.81m x 3.45m)
Window to front. Patio door leading to rear garden.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: 31'2" x 10'3" (9.5m x 3.12m)
With integral dishwasher, hob, oven and extractor.
STUDY: 6'1" x 6'5" (1.85m x 1.96m)
MASTER BEDROOM: 11'9" x 11'6" (3.58m x 3.51m)
EN SUITE: 7'8" x 3'8" (2.34m x 1.12m)
Suite comprising of low level wc, basin and shower.
BEDROOM TWO: 13'5" max x 11'11" max (4.09m max x 3.63m max)
BEDROOM THREE: 12'0" x 8'8" (3.66m x 2.64m)
BEDROOM FOUR: 10'3" x 9'10" (3.12m x 3m)
BATHROOM: 7'9" x 7'2" (2.36m x 2.18m)
Suite comprising of "shower bath", low level WC with concealed cistern, hand basin built into vanity unit.
Patio to the rear, mainly laid to lawn with new rear boundary fencing.
1. There is an area of land to the rear of the properties which has the same ownership. Which although does not have planning is subject to a planning application in the near future and conditions will apply (contact the office for details).
2.This is a refurbished property and the warranties are:
- Warranty is 5 years on air source unit, 2 years on air source labour. Call outs for incorrect use would be chargeable.
- 24 months on all kitchen appliances, the buyer would be given a direct dial number to call Howdens hotline for appliances
- Window’s & doors would have a 5 Year FENSA warranty
- The electrical installation would be 12 months guarantee for defects, as it’s a full rewire.
No warranties or guarantees are provided on the property or the refurbishment works.
3. Position and style of the driveway are still to be confirmed.
4. £1000 non-refundable reservation payable ( Contact office for details)
5. £250 discount on full asking price if using our recommended solicitors( Contact office for more details)
6. The eligibility for the RHI grants is subject to continual change and applicants criteria.The scheme had significant changes in May 2018 and sophisticated metering is now required and will be fitted free of charge as part of the sales price. Other terms may apply but we believe that increased grants to the owners will be payable. Contact the office for details.
7. All appropriate warranties commence from the completion of the refurbishment (not commencement of buyer's ownership).
VILLAGE & LOCAL AREA
Holywell Row is a short distance from the town of Mildenhall which is rich in its history and culture and has been an established settlement since the stone age. Today, Mildenhall is known nationally for the nearby USAF air force base and its unique Roman Silverware collection known as the 'Mildenhall Treasure'. Mildenhall offers a good range of shopping, education and leisure services together with many local places of historical interest. Larger more diverse facilities can be found at the nearby towns of Bury St Edmunds,Thetford and Newmarket. Mildenhall lies approximately two miles from the Fiveways interchange on the A11 which gives access to Thetford and Norwich to the north east and Newmarket and London to the south and south west. Other towns within travelling distance are Brandon to the north west and Bury St Edmunds to the south east via the A1101.
Slades Estate Agents
Tel: 01202 548855